2021 Corvette to Receive New Colors, Suspension Update
When it comes to some of our favorite cars, we can’t help but want it all at the same time!
Naturally, though, each model year needs a little bit more flair to garner additional sales. Therefore, companies like Chevrolet might hold onto a couple of options to slowly trickle out instead of hitting us with everything at once. In addition, we’re sure that they learn a thing or two from having these cars circulating in the public. Everything that they have learned can be implemented into making the next product even better.
For the 2021 Chevrolet Corvette, this is the list of updates that we should be seeing according to Corvette Blogger.
- Magnetic Selective Ride Control suspension available without Z51 (FE2)
- Standard Wireless Apple CarPlay/Wireless Android Auto
- Red Mist Metallic Tintcoat exterior color
- Silver Flare Metallic exterior color
- Sky Cool Gray/Yellow Strike interior color
- New Full Length Dual Racing Stripe Package colors: Blue, Orange, Red and Yellow
- Stinger Stripes in three colors: Carbon Flash/Edge Red, Carbon Flash/Edge Yellow and Carbon Flash/Midnight Silver
- Driver mode on-screen visualization and new track digital tachometer
- Standard Buckle To Drive, a safety technology that, when active, can prevent the driver from shifting the vehicle out of Park if the driver’s seat belt is not buckled for up to 20 seconds; this feature is designed to help remind all drivers to buckle up before driving.
As we reported earlier this year, orders for the 2020 Corvette were cut a bit short. At this point, setting anything in stone would simply be unwise. However, we would be forced to think that General Motors has put measures in place to be able to handle any orders for the new car.
Ordering opens up later this month on July 30. Hopefully, 2021 will be a bit easier on everyone than 2020 has so far and simple things like ordering a Corvette will be able to flow smoothly.